Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Insert photos from camera roll

You should be able to insert an image from your camera roll into a word document

Emma Shared this idea     November 26, 2012
Add a comment
Mike Commented November 8, 2014, 2:11 pm

Your app instructs me to go settings, privacy, photos to allow access to camera roll, but Cloudon does not appear in the list! I tried rebooting iPad. No luck. Every other app asks me from within the app if I want to allow access.

Peter Commented May 22, 2014, 3:45 pm

How basic and simple this need is. Surely, when the original design specs were addressed, insertion of media would be high on the agenda. It is now near mid-2014 and CloudOn does not allow even Camera Roll media being inserted in any application. With tribute to John Lennon " Imagine a world where we can't insert a photo into a PPTX".....

Kirsten Commented March 19, 2014, 5:41 pm

Is this problem being looked into? I will delete it, if not fixed.

Veronica Commented February 22, 2014, 4:17 pm

What, we can not insert pictures from internet in our presentation, that is just not fair.

Ann Elizabeth Banks Commented December 27, 2013, 8:14 pm

Thinking we should all get our money back till they fix this most basic problem.....at least tell people they can't insert pictures, this is fraudulent to claim that this is ms office without the ability to insert pictures

chamahiii Commented December 8, 2013, 5:51 pm

You can use Rollit photo transfer app to put your photos and videos back to camera roll .. its avalilable at the app store

Jay Commented November 28, 2013, 12:48 am

What is wrong with this program.... Every thing .....why can we not insert a picture into a file.

Zora Marslink Commented November 22, 2013, 4:37 pm

And vice versa.

Rafa Commented November 17, 2013, 3:43 pm

The lack of this feature is big deal-breaker!!

Darlene Commented October 24, 2013, 3:18 pm

It is a no brainier, why is it not there? We need it!