Add a comment
Shachar Commented March 21, 2014, 10:46 pm

Available here: https://www.cloudon.com/app

Mrs TA Commented February 7, 2014, 7:08 pm

Please make this available for the iMac

Horse girl Commented December 31, 2013, 12:45 pm

It's on the web great

Jim Commented December 18, 2013, 9:53 pm

I would 100% go for CloudOn for all my writing needs, but it does not allow me to write on my PC or Mac. Great for ipad, but integration should be seamless. Microsoft is probably having a cow about your service, so its understandable...but work it ut.

John Arthur Smith Commented September 24, 2013, 2:29 pm

I have read with interest your latest news that CloudOn is now available on the web. I have been using CloudOn on my iPad (3rd generation) and my iPhone5 (both items now with iOS7) for some time. Today I have upgraded to the latest update. Right now I'm trying to download the new web version to my PC (a standard PC with Windows 7 Professional and Chrome as my main browswer). I thought I'd managed it, but all I've done, it seems, is to download an add-on that allows me to edit files. The web app itself, however, is nowhere to be seen. What must I do to get the app in Chrome on my PC?

Dennis F Commented August 16, 2013, 1:29 am

A web or downloadable pc app of CloudOn is a must. That is the only thing keeping me from using it right now.

Jeff G Commented June 27, 2013, 3:49 am

Need to extend the app so are able to create and edit docs on one's computer

mr z Commented June 18, 2013, 9:09 pm

Having a browser optimized version would be a logical idea. Users would be able to incorporate CloudOn into their workflow regardless of which device they were using. It would also give you a huge advantage with ChromeOS users with low cost notebooks for students.

John Van Kleef Commented April 15, 2013, 4:44 pm

can i get this on my laptop ?

marty salzer Commented April 12, 2013, 8:40 pm

can i get this on my laptop ?