Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

I Want to be able to use my wireless keyboard while typing in word

I Want to be able to use my wireless keyboard while typing in word

Kristin Traina Shared this idea     September 29, 2012
Add a comment
Steve Gibbs Commented June 30, 2014, 12:50 am

When I use my bluetooth keyboard, the tabs disappear at the bottom in excel. I have to drop the bluetooth connection, or turn of the keyboard to see the tabs again.

Kristyn Jacoby Commented February 26, 2014, 5:49 pm

This would be an awesome app if my Bluetooth keyboard would work with it! I would seriously use this for hours everyday just for homework

Emily Commented December 27, 2013, 4:18 pm

My wireless keyboard does not work with this app, is there a way to be able to use it?

Jim Commented November 20, 2013, 4:24 pm

Trying to figure out how to switch the on screen keyboard back to my remote less one

Anonymous Commented September 14, 2013, 9:09 pm

I just downloaded and installed Cloud-On exactly so I could create and edit Word docs in Dropbox on my iPad 3 (6.1.3) using my Kensignton BlueTooth keyboard. If it can't do something that basic, I'm uninstalling the software. Pathetic.

Katherine Devine Commented August 28, 2013, 12:25 pm

My wireless keyboard will not work at all in Word. I can name a file but once the Word page comes up it is no go. Can anyone give me some advice? I'm using my Wireless Keyboard now to write this and is working fine. Help.

marianne Commented July 25, 2013, 4:28 am

quero usar o teclado sem fio para digitar em portugues, qualquer app. nao consigo acento e nem cedilha.

Robert Hanna Commented June 10, 2013, 4:04 am

Definitely would make this app more friendly & I would use it almost daily if there were Bluetooth keyboard compatibility. As it is, I will still be using my laptop or desktop to make word documents. Hope this suggestion makes it to consideration soon!

Anonymous Commented January 8, 2013, 9:21 am

Same here, just can't use my apple wireless keyboard to type in word.

Kieran Peckett Commented December 5, 2012, 6:15 pm

Most wireless / Bluetooth / USB keyboards will work. One bug, however is that with Caps Lock (at least on an ASUS Transformer TF300T) will still type in Lower-case unless you use shift.