Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Support Shared Files and Folders

This idea doesn't have any content

started
Gössing, Jens Shared this idea     August 1, 2012
Add a comment
Stephen Commented April 7, 2014, 8:49 pm

Accessing files that have been shared with me on google drive is a necessity. Please add this feature.

L Commented November 30, 2013, 6:06 am

Can I share a powerpoint presentation from my iPad with cloudon and open and share it on a PC computer?

Nitschke-Shaw, Debraa Commented September 11, 2013, 9:09 pm

I want to share documents, particularly word documents between my pc and iPad and I want to be able to use all the word functions when I do that, particularly track changes and comments.

Craig Commented August 17, 2013, 12:55 pm

Access to files Shared With Me is an absolute necessity. Please add this functionality.

Wakil Commented June 17, 2013, 11:31 pm

Hi, I want the shared folder of the sky drive to be added on CloudOn.thanx

Jeroen bollen Commented June 2, 2013, 4:53 pm

What's the use of this app if you cannot access shared maps and files!!

Anthony Emma Commented May 14, 2013, 6:18 pm

This is a MUST HAVE for my organization. I'd love to be able to roll this app out to the entire school, but Shared folders are absolutely necessary.

rice$cracker Commented April 29, 2013, 9:24 pm

Should have not be limited to search/view features on shared folders and items but should include advanced ones as well such as short links and ability to share (via email, twitter, Facebook, etc) directly from within the app.

TechManPro Commented March 30, 2013, 4:53 am

Without seeing any of the files "shared" with me on Google Drive ... I'm forced to use something else. Really needs to have that because it's no use otherwise.

Anonymous Commented February 5, 2013, 8:19 am

I'll be 56. If CloudOn uses your google drive, it should include a sharing capacity or it is not really not much more than an alternative, comparable set of software options. Meanwhile, I'll just go back to my google app instead and use that because the sharing function is actually what matters most to me. CloudOn just confuses matters and creates version creep.