Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Save files that haven't been edited

Capability to save a file opened in CloudOn from a different app to your synced services. For example, if I am emailed a PDF and select "open in" from my iPad, it will open in CloudOn, but there is no way to save it to my Google Drive. If a file is edited, then it will automatically save to my Google Drive uploads file (or whatever the corresponding thing is for Dropbox etc.), but sometimes I can't edit (like PDFs) or don't want to edit.

thinking about it
David Wreesman Shared this idea     July 20, 2012
Add a comment
Randy Commented August 2, 2013, 5:45 pm

I just want to be able to save a PDF that I have opened from a web page. Perhaps this is already covered or else I'm so new I just don't recognize the answer... On my iPad I open a PDF from a web page in CloudOn. Great so far. According to various posts, in order for it to be saved to my Uploads folder (so I can rename and move where I want it), I need to make an edit to the file. If this topic is upvoted and the feature added to the program, then I won't have to worry about editing them as i currently don't see how? Am I just missing something simple? Thanks!

Anonymous Commented January 11, 2013, 1:19 am

would like to be able to use 'save as' to create new file from an existing one.

Ashley guest Commented September 29, 2012, 7:56 am

Agree..... to open files from emails is great but to save it to google drive is impossible. Functionality to save a file from email to google drive or copy file between Dropbox & google drive would be great

Anonymous Commented July 30, 2012, 3:05 am

Bump how do we save emailed opens??