Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Support for a web browser interface

Access the wonderful CloudOn GUI and functionality via a web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) on a Mac or PC at home, in school, at work, in a cybercafe, etc. With this addition and with the possibility to plug it into an intranet or webportal, CloudOn would really be THE productivity tool now and the future!!! Come on, vote for this idea!

under review
Albert Bausch Shared this idea     June 25, 2012
Add a comment
Joe Commented October 13, 2014, 9:41 pm

- I was also thinking of having a browser inside the app so you can get files from your own website or another website where you can download a document and edit it afterwards.

Gene Commented September 29, 2013, 3:27 pm

Hi there. Love your product, but having some problems installing the plug in to enable editing of documents in Chrome or Safari on my Mac. I'm able to access all my data in read only mode fine. When I try to edit, I get prompted to install the plug in. I downloaded it, installed, and restarted my browser. When I try to edit, I get prompted again to install the plug in using Chrome. In Safari, it just hangs when I try to edit a doc. Is there something fundamentally I am missing? Is this a known issue? Thanks for the help!!

Bill Fulbright Commented April 7, 2013, 9:59 pm

Why would you launch an interface for iPhone and iPad and not a universal Web Browser? ie, Chrome? or Safari, or even an app for the MacBook Pro to download would be great. I like this service, but since it has no print, and no standard browser interface, it is lacking two important items. Thanks for your consideration.

Anonymous Commented February 7, 2013, 4:24 pm

This for ChromeOS would be killer.

Anonymous Commented January 29, 2013, 6:02 pm

Now that Office365 is on us, a CloudOn competitor at a fraction of the price could make a killing!

Bernd Nartmann Commented December 20, 2012, 7:34 pm

Please add a Chrome extension!!

Anonymous Commented November 10, 2012, 8:32 pm

Chrome extension would be the bomb!