Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Improve Storage Service Management

- Enable logout of Storage Service (not Stay Connected Permanently) - Enable Connection with Multiple Accounts with Storage Service (Multiple Google Drive Accounts, etc) - Enable Ability to Delete Storage Service Account from Within Settings Area of Account - Enable the ability to sync a single file across multiple storage service accounts - Allow the ability to set preference for which storage service "Uploads" folder should be the default

Anonymous Shared this idea     June 18, 2012
Add a comment
Stein Thomassen Commented October 15, 2014, 9:06 pm

Tresorit, SpiderOak etc.

Eric Commented September 23, 2014, 9:16 am

Multiple accounts for Box, dropbox, Google would be great!

Jen Commented September 2, 2014, 7:50 pm

Please add the ability to access multiple Gmail accounts at the same time. My job requires me to be able to have access to multiple Gmail accounts at the same time. This app would be perfect for me if it had this feature. I am more than certain that other users would join if it had this capability.

Nettie Felder Commented August 28, 2014, 9:09 pm

Have same need. Will help when files need to be viewed with no cloud access available.

Andrew Lamb Commented August 12, 2014, 9:06 pm

Add support for OneDrive for business, and multiple accounts on one provider. Anyone who uses cloud accounts for work has multiple accounts!

Frank Commented July 10, 2014, 4:03 pm

Would like to see, at a glance, the sizes of storage on each service and available space on each.

Meghan Commented July 2, 2014, 9:19 pm

Especially the last 2

Celia Gallardo Commented April 24, 2014, 6:36 pm

I would love to be able to move files from one provider to another.

Tina B Commented March 14, 2014, 12:25 pm

I agree there needs to B's a way to access multiple accounts within a cloud provider. I have personal accounts as well as business accounts that I need to access. I have started using another provider that allows this, but I would like to just use cloudon

Ian W Commented March 11, 2014, 6:33 pm

Would like to see ability to enable connection with multiple accounts of the same storage service. ie: two Dropbox or box accounts, etc. THANKS!