Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Support audio in files

Please add audio for power point or other file types as applicable

thinking about it
David simpson Shared this idea     May 31, 2012
Add a comment
The Elf Ward Commented January 17, 2014, 11:04 pm

I just want support for ANY simple audio playback. MP3 and Wav would do just fine. I'm not bothered about PowerPoint.

Audrey Commented May 9, 2013, 10:03 pm

Wanted to use your app when instructing. Unfortunately my ppt presentation has audio. would love to be able to use iPad instead of laptop

Miguel Commented March 14, 2013, 8:20 pm

Cómo se puede oir sonido en una presentación de Powerpoint. Gracias y Saludos.

Éric Laplante Commented March 13, 2013, 7:30 pm

CloudOn working well, slide correctly, animation too. Is it possible to play musique into the powerpoint show (.pps)?

daver Commented March 6, 2013, 11:35 am

Absolutely. I work with clients with Aphasia - people whose brain has been damaged and they find it difficult now to comprehend language. I have a very large Powerpoint presentation with embedded audio files that they use as part of their treatment. Some of my newest clients only have iPADs and CloudOn is the only application I've come across that would save me months of re-writing my program!

Anonymous Commented January 27, 2013, 4:26 pm

I would like to hear PowerPoint lectures for school.

Anonymous Commented January 11, 2013, 12:05 am

Yes. Acoustics and movies are used more and more in PowerPoint. The problems might be the space requirement, and the processing time.

Raf Commented November 20, 2012, 6:58 pm

Please add the embebed áudio for PowerPoint presentation.

Jack Brooks Commented November 12, 2012, 6:53 pm

PP is useless for educational presentations to the young "wired" audience w/out multimedia capability. None of the cloud ipad apps/svcs offer this. HELP!

John Gregory Commented October 11, 2012, 5:33 pm

Probably difficult with the timing of streaming the data with embedded audio files at the same time, but would still be a 'nice to have' item.