Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Make Autosave Optional

Give the saving of documents a manual option instead of having to put up with it automatically saving unwanted changes

thinking about it
Colin Owen Shared this idea     May 15, 2012
Add a comment
Tune thone savant Commented December 16, 2014, 8:10 am

More important I need to some money to get my new and a car I laid off about a month already if all support try to help me please

Ray Commented November 7, 2014, 1:50 pm

I love the cloudon app but until autosave is optional I cannot use it. What a shame!

None Commented October 30, 2014, 4:27 pm

With iPad iOS 7 we downloaded the upgrade and Docs and spreadsheets now open slowly and discombobulated. Then, we went to cloudon.com and hit a support choice to got That Page Cannot Be Found. We tried the other choices. Same. The question becomes why use cloudon instead of the original application from Google or whomever?

Catherine Brown Commented October 3, 2014, 10:39 pm

YES please! I lose documents frequently due to weak wireless connection, and the autosave function doesn't happen often or fast enough!

Pippo Commented July 15, 2014, 8:09 am

I'm not sure that it's possible to undo all changes made to a file during an edit, because of autosave. I couldn't find a 'cancel edit' in the help doco, so I assume it doesn't exist. I would be a nice feature to have - accidents do happen! Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Rebecca Commented June 19, 2014, 5:06 pm

Autosave doesn't always work. For example, right now I'm ready to be finished with the doc I'm working on, but it hasn't autosaved it for a while and I don't know why. So frustrating. If there was a save button, I could just do it myself and not have to worry about this. In the meantime, if anyone knows how to get the autosave to save, do let me know!

Wanida Youngthain Commented May 28, 2014, 6:59 am

Why I have to waste my time , uselessly. Please! Help me.

Wanida Youngthain Commented May 28, 2014, 6:57 am

Please! I can't do anything in time. But let me do, for new statements.. To write . Please!

Wanida Youngthain Commented May 28, 2014, 6:54 am

Could you let me share new statements to share before, please?

Wanida Youngthain Commented May 28, 2014, 6:52 am

Please ! Let me save new statement to share before ,please.