thinking about it
sp Shared this idea     May 10, 2012
Add a comment
james Commented April 18, 2014, 10:37 pm

james can u help me i can get it on

james Commented April 18, 2014, 10:34 pm

my irulu 7,4.0 tablet kid put a password an i cant get on can you help me

anoeska Commented December 13, 2013, 10:27 pm

Hello, I am using the samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 (android 4.1)and the htc one x+ (android 4.2). And i want to use your cloud on including the app. But sadly it doesn't work on these devices. I hope that it does work anytime soon. greetings from Holland.

Phil Commented December 13, 2013, 9:11 pm

Hello, Our non profit organisation is offering free excel sheets. If you release a 7 inch version we will sent a newsletter to our25.000 subscribers. We will also add a link to Cloud On to all our sheets. We have more then 100.000 downloads a year. Thanks in advance.

KO Commented August 22, 2013, 8:07 am

Support for 7" tablets should be mandatory for any app, especially with the value and performance of the Nexus 7. CloudOn has a great product and a great concept, but I'd rather pay $15 for an MS Office compatible app that $150 more for an 8" Galaxy Tab 3. It's a no-brainer, guys: 7" and 10" tablets are going to be the standard across the board, and I know that I like saving room with a 7" screen and folding keyboard when meeting with clients.

Teresa Commented July 30, 2013, 4:24 am

I'd love to see this app available for the Kobo Arc!!

May Skjærvø Commented July 10, 2013, 4:56 am

Have a lot of 7 inch tablets and would be very grateful if cloudon could work on them, it was a genius program :0)

Gary Commented June 11, 2013, 11:47 pm

Support for my nexus 7 wud be great. At the min excel thinks I am pressing an inch or 2 further right than I actually am

Elliott Commented June 5, 2013, 8:38 pm

Please delete my below comment as it was submitted by accident

Elliott Commented June 5, 2013, 8:25 pm

Hi Elliot, Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate hearing from you. CloudOn does not currently provide support for tablets under 8" at this time, but we are considering this support for a feature release. If you would like to submit your vote for this feature we invite you to do so at: <http://support.cloudon.com/forums/139638-ideas/suggestions/2842441-support-for-tablets-with-7-inch-screens-or-smaller> Once you do this, you'll be able to track its status online as well. We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if there is anything further we can do to be of assistance. Best regards, Rouben The CloudOn Team Follow us on Twitter and @AskCloudOn anytime you want! Helpful? Click to give CloudOn Help thanks! On Jun 5, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. Elliott <elliott.t93@googlemail.com> wrote: Please make this available for Nexus 7 tablets. We have 1700 tablets for education donated to us by Google and I have recommended this program but it is not supported. Please bring support to Nexus 7.