Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Four digit pass code to provide some security without having to type in username and password each time.

This idea doesn't have any content

Mike S Shared this idea     April 14, 2012
Add a comment
Afz Commented October 11, 2014, 10:26 pm

Essential to have a passcode when access is given to other storage devices like dropbox.

Katie Commented August 27, 2014, 5:09 am

I've been looking for an app to edit docs on my from from Dropbox, and this is pretty much perfect. The only flaw is there's no pass code lock. This should be pretty standard on an app that handles personal documents.

Cris Commented June 29, 2014, 6:45 pm

I like this app so much coz i can edit my excel docs w/o problem, can even do formulas, etc. But this very basic security of at least a four digit passcode will make this app perfect. Its just a pain to enter the account password every time.

Tim Commented June 28, 2014, 4:26 am

Wtf! No passcode? This has to be by design. These people are not dumb. Worst. Design. Ever. In this respect. Seriously?

Paul ban Kampen Commented June 9, 2014, 1:40 pm

I definitely feel such a security passcode is a minimum. There is too many data easily accessible.

Aubrey Vaughan Commented May 21, 2014, 1:47 pm

In the age of security... a passcode should be standard for this type of application that has access to secured cloud drive.

Marty Commented May 12, 2014, 6:23 pm

When using my iPad or iPhone to access my Dropbox files, I am required (because it was an option that I set up) to enter a four-digit code to see my files. CloudOn does not respect this requirement and simply displays Dropbox files. I don't know what it would take to implement the Dropbox security but without it, we cannot feel comfortable using the CloudOn app. In fact, by even having it on our mobile devices, we are allowing "the bad guys" to completely bypass the Dropbox-provided security. Note that SugarSync works exactly the same way on mobile devices. Until CloudOn implements the mobile device security, I am forced to delete the app. Please let me know when/if it becomes available - because you otherwise have a great product that I would like to utilize.

Melissa Commented May 8, 2014, 11:50 am

Great app but seriously needs code for added security should someone else go to use your device. Please add the simple code Melissa B

SK Commented April 21, 2014, 1:25 am

Great app, but a little freaky that it does not have a 4+ digit pass ode. I have it linked to my Box and Dropbox and they require the 4 digit code. Logging in and out of the app is a pain because it takes forever to load my workspace.

Impractical to use without 4 digit lock. Commented April 6, 2014, 6:02 am

Just came upon this app today. Once a 4 digit lock code is added for phone/tablet, it will be great, but until then, I will have to unlink my other cloud services from this app. It is simply too risky without the added security.