Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Convert file to/Publish to PDF format

Capability to save Word or PPT documents as PDF files similar to how we can do it using microsoft word and PowerPoint to save it as PDF files. Especially for PowerPoint wherein you can choose as to how the slides will be oriented (as handouts with 6 slides per page, etc.) when converted to PDF format. I'm sure this will be useful both for students and working people alike.

Zhi Pei Shared this idea     April 11, 2012
Add a comment
Eric Commented March 29, 2014, 10:27 pm

I constantly create Word or Excel documents in CloudOn, then send it to my office, have them save it as a PDF and send it back to me, so I can now send it to my client. Please, please, please, make that addition.

Flicar Morgen Commented February 21, 2014, 10:38 am

I have used an advance and user-friendly Kernel for word to PDF software to quick convert several word files to PDF format without hassle. I would like to suggest, try this tool to safely convert word files to PDF format.

Phil J Calzadilla Commented February 20, 2014, 8:43 pm

we really need this feature. pdf files are much harder to edit, we can sign them etc.

jackhood Commented February 18, 2014, 10:23 am

Convert word file into PDF file format, I suggest completely secure and easy to use utility, you can use Kernel for Word to PDF Converter Tool. That software capable of converting all .doc and .doc files into Portable Document format. This software is also available as free demo version.

yoeri Commented February 13, 2014, 1:52 am

i do not want to send quotations in xls format but pdf .

yoeri Commented February 13, 2014, 1:52 am

i do not want to send quotations in xls format but pdf .

Harry Commented February 12, 2014, 1:09 pm

Why can't I print labels?

Wayne Steinhoff Commented January 30, 2014, 11:10 pm

Definitely need to be able to convert Word and PPT to PDF. I convert most of my documents to PDF.

Karen Commented January 25, 2014, 3:08 pm

On my phone in my dropbox how to i send my resume as microsoft word format instead of pdf

Jason Commented November 29, 2013, 4:18 am

This needs to be added ASAP, I can almost throw away my desktop if this exists