Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Offer additional MS Office products (Access, InfoPath, OneNote, Publisher, Visio)

Offer additional MS Office products (Access, InfoPath, OneNote, Publisher, Visio) to permit full use of these products for day-to-day work.

Chris O'C Shared this idea     January 17, 2012
Add a comment
Papaorn Youngthain Commented September 11, 2014, 11:43 am

but I would like to thank you! to let me stay and take care of me. Very much thank you.

Ppapaon@example.com Commented September 3, 2014, 2:45 pm

Yes , I want to do as your advicing. You always do the best that you can . I will do the best as the same. I love you. Thank you.

Ppapaon@example.com Commented September 3, 2014, 1:03 pm

You will see my passages , had too many wrong words . They , followed . In my PC now have Macintosh HD and Optimizer. No way , to go , I will go on doing my work. If there are none , cannot tweet . Twitter may help me. I hope! Thank you for everything you did for me. If I feel badly and cyclone way to go on . I am not afraid. But weary!

Ppapaon@example.com Commented September 3, 2014, 6:58 am

I tried more than 3 , but my passwords couldn't use. Cthen I changed but still couldn't . I found that my password was coppied then I cannot used any others . I knew as I told you, when I was at twitter at iPad , I could . There are 2 accounts , not the same. They came.

Ppapaon@example.com Commented September 3, 2014, 6:17 am

I confess that I feel frutreated when I https//: fallen down with FAQ CloudOn . As i wrote about a man who worked at Iraq U. He was arrested and condemned have to die without no reason . I tweet ready ,then there was no tweet., back to see another none had too. They waited as the story to Tweet and said did you wait for laughing at life of unjutice people? And what I wrote all you kept. Faq CloudOn! I you immitated. Why didn't the new? I asked for you to come with me too . My password are the most made me so serious. If I can't Ihave to change almost everyday. I can't remember. Please ! Help me.

Papaorn Youngthain Commented August 27, 2014, 4:04 pm

Can I go with you in iPad because it is not the same with the account in iPhone.

Papaorn Youngthain Commented August 27, 2014, 3:54 pm

Please advice ! For each one, for example , for infoPath i s what ? How they can help me? Please.

Papaorn Youngthain Commented August 27, 2014, 3:48 pm

Thank you for let me comment . No comment ! Only Let ! Celebrate your success. Every good hope from all of you in Apple , I feel we are Unique One. I am closed to Our Communities. They knew and saw what 's happened in my account day after day. I hate my destiny to be. I cried everyday. The ice bucket is less I shoud be 10 more . They did with me , my son that no more patient to pay for them . Thank you , for your patient that finally I feel more comfortable and feeling good to share.

William Byrd Commented August 23, 2014, 5:11 pm

I would LOVE to be able to use Access, Publisher and One Note in order to have the full suite useage while on the go.

Doreen Spillman Commented April 19, 2014, 3:47 pm

CloudOn would be very useful to us if it supported Publisher as that is the main program that our groups uses to prepare our monthly community publication.