Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Macro support

This idea doesn't have any content

thinking about it
Larry Hill Shared this idea     January 13, 2012
Add a comment
Frank Hoke Commented December 19, 2014, 8:23 pm

The December Patch Tuesday Disaster, which has lead to the failure of Excel active X objects on computers that failed to have a perfect installation (most of them) is just one more reason MS should support macros in the cloud. It would eliminate the need to have to worry about an Excel macro being able to work on the infinitely complex mix of windows versions, office version, all in a variety of states of update. My users would always be able to get their program to run without being IT geeks.

Wulfher Commented November 13, 2014, 12:25 pm

Server too slow for more complicated Excel spreadsheets and yes I connected through wifi. Also Macros are a must! What Cloudon currently offers can be accommodated with app spreadsheet programs. Get fast servers and make Cloudon something more than a toy.

Hollie Anson Commented August 12, 2014, 3:28 pm

Please please unlock macros! It is vital for my work! I will gladly pay for the use of it. Otherwise I am forced to seek out other products to get what I need.

Ronald Commented July 24, 2014, 7:42 pm

Please make sure you support macro's asap. That's so usefull!

Gianni Commented July 24, 2014, 11:27 am

Why not put in an option to choose whether to activate the macro? In this case, the user may decide himself whether to have support from the macro or not.

James Hailey Commented March 29, 2014, 11:13 pm

Please support excel macros. Used macros prior with no problem. Many of my excel spreadsheets are designed around macro, thus this product has minimal use without macro capability.

Azhar Hamzah Commented March 28, 2014, 11:44 pm

Need for macro .very very important

Ru Chen Commented February 14, 2014, 6:37 pm

Do it, need it

Ru Chen Commented February 14, 2014, 6:37 pm

Do it, need

Eric Commented February 14, 2014, 6:22 am

Like to see CloudOn Excel be able to run Macros. With Microsoft apparently unwilling to make a native Office app for iSO that can also run Macros, this would be a great addition for CloudOn. With this functionality installed, it will make CloudOn an even easier choice to download, use on a regular basis dand even pay to have this functionality fully working.