Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Make CloudOn Available Offline

CloudOn uses the power of the cloud to provide a productivity platform that is available on a variety of tablets and phones. We do this because we strongly believe in making our application ubiquitously available so that you can whip it out on your phone when you're walking to your car or bring it up on a tablet when you're brainstorming in the meeting room. The content that you access and the rich application features we make available to you are only possible due to the computing power we have in our cloud-based platform. These strengths come with some disadvantages and one of them is the difficulty of making CloudOn available offline. But our product and engineering teams love a challenging problem and this is one that they've taken a shining to. We hope to come back with a solution but given the nature of the problem this one will take time. We'll keep you updated as we go along – buckle up for the ride.

User Shared this idea     January 6, 2012
Add a comment
Stacey Commented December 16, 2014, 5:40 pm

this has supposedly been implemented; has anyone gotten it to work?

Leona Parker Commented November 29, 2014, 12:08 pm

need to open cloudon document

Stuart Commented October 11, 2014, 10:27 pm

Great job so far guys. It would be even better to be able to edit and access files offline and then sync them when you have connection again. I use this to open files between Mac and iPad but don't always have Internet connection when using iPad but I still need to work on the files. Looking fwd to being able to do this.

Mauricio Commented September 24, 2014, 12:50 am

deveria estar en español no todo es eeuu

Steve Ing Commented September 17, 2014, 11:12 pm

PLEASE!!!!!!!! I use google drive to sync docs between my mac and ipad. This allows me to pin things to ipad so they are available offline (eg when I,m in a business meeting)-but cloudon then won't let me open them for editing!!!

Ann Commented September 9, 2014, 1:40 am

so useful. especially when you get popups that always saying you have a slow connection. offline option would be great for those moments.

Ashley Commented August 28, 2014, 2:48 am

Maybe you could add a tab that saves data to the device, but when online can still be synced over the cloud.

Rhonda Commented August 10, 2014, 6:08 pm

There are times I don't have access to the Internet, but I need to be able to read my Microsoft Word documents. I don't even need to be able to edit them. Please just find a way that I can save them on my iPad so I can open and read them offline.

Lori Commented July 31, 2014, 6:37 pm

Please!!!! This would be Soooo useful for our reps that travel to remote locations and have no internet access.

Elias Commented July 21, 2014, 11:13 am

You could mak it that people can choose what should be awylable offlin and then the app sends a copy from the cloud wich the app saves localy.