Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Choose a default folder

The default now is "Uploads," but I want to save these to a different folder, and it is annoying to have to move every file a make to another folder. Is it possible to choose the default save folder, or does Dropbox limit it to the Upload folder, leaving it out of your control?

thinking about it
Anonymous Shared this idea     January 6, 2012
Add a comment
Deana Commented August 8, 2013, 1:51 pm

Hey, how do I change the dropbox account I set up to CloudOn. I have 2 drop box accounts and typically signed up the wrong one! Thanks

Caroline Commented March 20, 2013, 3:25 am

I am having the same broken. All new files defaults to google drive. I'd like to change Dropbox or choose any other drive.

Anonymous Commented February 13, 2013, 1:11 am

Was there an answer given to this question? I don't see it.

Khurram Bhatty Commented April 12, 2012, 11:32 am

Dear Admin, Your scenario only covers files that are created in CloudOn but not files that were opened in CloudOn from other application which is the issue that both Tammy and I are describing.

Khurram Bhatty Commented April 12, 2012, 11:30 am

I have seen the same behavior. I have CloudOn with dropbox. All files opened in CloudOn from another iPad application like email or carbonite (my cloud backup solution) opens up and gets stored by CloudOn in the "uploads" folder We should have the ability to assign a default folder. For example, I use Notability on iPad for taking notes. It also has Dropbox integration. It allows me to specify a default folder within Dropbox and from that point on, Notability creates its folder hierarchy under that folder. It keeps things cleaner if the application can be limited to single folder parent folder.

Tammy Clarke Commented January 6, 2012, 6:51 pm

But if I am in another application and I "send to" CloudOn, it goes into the upload folder automatically. I've been using this feature a lot in the last few days.