Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Enable Skydrive Use

Like dropbox, being able to open and save documents to Skydrive would be nice. Thanks :)

completed
Anonymous Shared this idea     January 4, 2012
Add a comment
david Commented November 4, 2014, 7:32 pm

I used to be able to save email attachments to my OneDrive account where they appeared in the Uploads file and could then be moved to the correct file. The new upgrade has changed this and attachments are only saved to the iPad from where they cannot be moved. This is a retrograde step. I am not happy.

Ken Commented April 21, 2014, 10:16 am

Just cannot connect and pick up any files on Sky Drive since problems with Office 365 Excel

Jane Henderson-Hirstne Henderson-Hirst Commented March 20, 2014, 9:47 pm

Help my cloud on accessibility has ceased to work. I am unable to open the ap at all. All my work for the weekend is stored there. Any ideas foe accessibility. Thanks jane.

chloe ashley Commented January 31, 2014, 1:43 pm

hi, how do i connect a microsoft office account with cloud on, it keeps saying my accoutn doesnt exist

Ibrahim Commented December 29, 2013, 7:50 am

not able to connect with skydrive. keeps telling me my Microsoft account doesn't exist. Please help. I want my data back

Celyhachana Commented December 9, 2013, 7:46 pm

I am unable to access Skydrive. When I open LIVE.COM I have access to Outlook, People and Calendars but not to Skydrive. I am also unable to open Skydrive directly (www.skydrive.com). I recently changed my Microsoft password (and also dropped the 2-step authentication process for my gmail account but don't think the two are related). Yesterday I downloaded photos to Skydrive from Photo Gallery and now have no way to access them. Thanks for any help!

Rupe Macaw Commented September 19, 2013, 7:47 am

I have no trouble opening Excel files from Skydrive and making changes to the file. However, CloudOn doesn't seem to save the changed file back to Skydrive. In fact, it does sometimes save it back, but most times does not and I have been unable to find any magic trick to make it do it reliably.

Bri Commented August 31, 2013, 9:11 pm

Installed Skydrive a while ago . easily uploaded a few ( about 10) photos. Then tried later to upload more from my Windows phone. Each photo showed uploading to skydrive but when I opened my pc skydrive no new photos appeared !! Whats going on?

Bobbi B. Commented August 28, 2013, 7:06 pm

Also having difficulty accessing SkyDrive. It can get to some of my documents, but not all of them. And of course the ones I don't have access to are the ones I need. grrrrr.

Hemang D. Rana Commented August 22, 2013, 6:46 pm

I am an old account holder and utilizing 25 GB. The SkyDrive Desktop Application is downloaded and few files from the default SkyDrive folder were synchronized. However, some how, the added files in the default folder could not be uploaded and SkyDrive could not be updated. I have checked, but the SkyDrive is disabled. I attempted to open folder by clicking, even I attempted through the Tuneup Utility. In Tuneup Utility it is disabled. Whem I tried to enable, the function does not take the command at all. Whether the another user (my wife) of outlook and SkyDrive, who has signed up recently from the same PC creates confusion in enabliling? (I am suspecting this cause); In that case, I am ask my wife to close the Outlook account and invoke some other services.