Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Open password protected files and folders

This idea doesn't have any content

completed
Steve Shared this idea     January 4, 2012
Add a comment
francesco Commented November 4, 2014, 6:04 am

hi, i used to open password protected excel files with cloudon from my iPad, and this was the key reason for me to use cloudon. I can no longer do this, do you plan to introduce this feature again in the future or it's gone forever?

Paan Commented November 2, 2014, 4:39 am

why password protected excel file viewing feature has been withdrawn?

Jithin Commented April 3, 2014, 7:29 am

I lost my password for word document and cannot recollect it. Could you please tell me, how to get it open via cloudOn

Priyank Commented March 7, 2014, 4:19 am

I want to know how to open my folder if i forgot my password. Is there any safe way to open that folder without infected files in the folder. there are very important files in that folder. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Alexander Oguguo Commented February 9, 2014, 2:36 pm

Somebody is using my Computer to save his or her files. so i want to open and delect the files because i don't have space anymore. I need help. Thanks

Carlos Commented January 27, 2014, 4:05 pm

Really need the functionality to support double-password protected files. Some files need this extra security, and CloudOn currently doesn't support these files (can't even open them in comparison to Dropbox, Notes, and other cloud storage apps which let you open the double-password protected files but can't modify them). Get this and I'm signing in!

samuel Commented January 12, 2014, 6:01 am

i want to know how to open my folder if i forgot my password

ragu prasad Commented December 7, 2013, 5:12 am

i want to open my folder without adimistrater password

rana habib Commented September 30, 2013, 10:45 am

siri want to open word doc file which password i unfortunately forgotten

Dr. AJAY GARG Commented July 8, 2013, 3:52 pm

I was using Windows XP. I created two users. One of the users was password protected and it was personalized too. I saved many files on Desktop and kept using them. One day when I was using my computer suddenly there was a power failure. When I again started my PC it was showing as " Windows\System32\Config\System" file missing. I again installed the new copy of Windows XP, by selecting "keep the old files intact". The all old windows files were stored in a WINDOWS folder. Now please tell me how to open Desktop stored files. When I am opening it is showing 'the folder is not accessible'. Now please help me to open it. Thanking You a lot in advance, Dr Ajay Garg...