Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Interoperability (cut/paste) between iPad and Workspace clipboards

Interoperability between iPad and Workspace clipboards means you can copy/cut in one and paste in the other.

completed
Omer Shared this idea     December 27, 2011
Add a comment
Thomas Commented September 11, 2014, 6:04 pm

If this mean manage file between cloud services, I completely agree.

Gerald Forbes Commented February 15, 2014, 3:19 pm

We NEED these features!Please!

jason Commented October 4, 2013, 4:11 pm

still cant copy/paste/cut out of cloudon into another worksheet. if cloudon were to use the email provided to send emails instead of the current system, a usable document may be able to be sent

Zoey Commented April 29, 2013, 5:42 pm

How do I copy and paste a picture on PowerPoint ? Please help

Vasa Commented September 1, 2012, 1:05 pm

Hos do I mark several cells in Excel?

Anonymous Commented July 13, 2012, 6:47 am

Help plz

Anonymous Commented July 13, 2012, 6:47 am

Cant download app on my ipad

Sieboch Commented May 29, 2012, 4:29 pm

It's done! Check for the update released today, in the US, 5/29/12 - Using my iPad, I copied text from Mail account emails and Gmail app emails, and all pasted into a CloudOn Word doc. Thank you CloudOn!

Steve Putt Commented May 7, 2012, 2:52 pm

Ditto. You have a great app but then I've been stopped in my tracks as I can't cut/copy/paste data out of cloudon into email or any app. Do u know when this feature will be enabled as the thread appears to have started in January. Thks

mitchell fox Commented April 24, 2012, 12:02 pm

So, to clarify, does this mean what I tried to do last night, but was unable to, is the following; 1. create a new file in word, and then paste into it something I had copied text from a file in another application on the ipad. When I tried to do this, the paste buffer was empty (in other words, you cannot paste something from another app on the ipad into a new file you create in cloud on? Can you paste anything from another app into an existing file?