Are you Sure you want to logout?
Votes
Vote
X

Vote
Your vote has been submitted successfully
Share:

Insert image from cloud storage account

Inserting from camera roll is available.

thinking about it
Omer Shared this idea     December 20, 2011
Add a comment
Jake lynch Commented August 28, 2014, 3:57 pm

How do you insert pictures to word and PowerPoint. Thanks.

John Commented April 24, 2014, 5:29 am

I am thinking of buying word for I pad can you paste pictures onto a word document using ipad

Ross Lindsay Commented April 9, 2014, 12:55 pm

Amberrose - thank you very much, problem solved and frustration saved!

Wonderer Commented February 28, 2014, 6:27 am

This app has great potential, but the inability of not being able to copy/paste images onto Word and Powerpoint documents and even not being able to use ALL of the features that are needed to be used really kills the academic atmosphere and enthusiasm of wanting to work and to think this app is truly reliable when it is completely not. This will never be better or even replace a true laptop, but it can be of much help in a time of need.

Wonderer Commented February 28, 2014, 6:22 am

I agree with all of the comments from all the people in here, the developers for this app should work asap on allowing the copying and pasting of pictures onto Word documents and Powerpoint presentations. It is vital to use pictures that represent and back up the theme and/or concept that is being talked about.

ME. Commented February 26, 2014, 10:00 pm

To amberrose: uh... That sounds like NOT SIMPLE. (But I will do it anyway. Thanks.)

Amberrose Commented January 28, 2014, 2:01 pm

Okay at first when i got the app i had the same problem but its easy to add pictures onto your cloud on- this is how you do it: 1) you have to have a dropbox account - this way you are able to access you pictures. To create this account just download the app on iTunes and sign up 2) after you sign up and login to your dropbox account it will ask you to access you picture- CLICK YES- (don't worry you can create a passcode to your dropbox). 3) after this process go to your cloudon app and go back to the HOMEPAGE, and choose dropbox as you storage user. 4) after signing, allow cloudon to access your files from your drop box account 5) after loading open up a file that says camera uploads and select any photo and just copy that photo and then go onto your document file and paste the image

Lauren Compton Commented November 26, 2013, 8:51 pm

I need to be able to put pictures on my power points

Dilipkumar Mitra Commented November 11, 2013, 3:22 pm

Without facility for inserting pictures and images it is of no use.

Ruined Commented October 7, 2013, 11:31 am

My PowerPoint French project can't be finished without pictures! Tried inserting pics my iPad, nil. I. Can see the fail on my project+I have to present